söndag 25 februari 2018

First day on Sports holiday week in Stockholm

It's early morning and first day on the sports week for my daughter. Skiing on the schedule in true Swedish spirit. Alpina activities such as snowboarding, slalom, and cross country skiing are the ones that are here, in otherwise dark and cold north. I think it's good when children have movement and sport in their spare time - it is so clear that they feel good at it. Slalom and long-distance skiing, I was interested in all ages until I got a leg injury. After that I have not gone for several years, but Rebecca's dad inspired us yesterday by going through the manners test open track in the Vasaloppet - which actually even made me interested - even though I hate snow and cold. Rebecca likes skiing so it's going to be slalom this sporting act. I will do some outing food for her that the refrigerator has to offer, and as usual it is black outside when you get up. Sun and heat, bath and diet I long for, and it would be my choice if I had to choose.
Sun and heat, bath and diet I long for, and it would be my choice if I had to choose.


A little girl came home tired but happy with the day. Frozen and a little hungry, 8 minus degrees outdoors. She loaded with hot tea and hot chocolate a little later in the evening. We hope for sun tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar